Do you know what to look for in an app for your school or institution? Join Mark Fortunatow, Co-Founder and Chairman, MGM Wireless and School Communication and Engagement expert, together with a host of experienced panelists to discuss how to cut through the sales pitch to find an app that will help you securely engage and communicate with your school community and won’t be outdated.
RIDING THE WAVE TRAIN FOR POSITIVE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT – Australian Wine Centre, May 2 2017
A snapshot of what to expect from the day
- What to look for when choosing an app for your school communications and what’s available on the market.
- Get an interactive look at a phone app to see how they’re used and what they offer.
- Build your knowledge around app technology and learn industry insights on how to use app technology with your data to make the most of communicating with your target segments – students, parents and your wider community.
Some Important questions you’ll get answered
- How fast does your communication need to be?
- How do we test for reliability of an app?
- Is your data safe? How easy is it to segment your comms by constituents?
- Are all apps customisable or do you have to work with what you get?
- Are apps about push technology or do they allow for two-way comms?
- Are apps the answer for all your comms needs?
- What are the issues to address with customer take up (acceptance tips and strategies)?
Facilitator: Leila Henderson, Business and Tech Journalist.
Wendy Strachan, Concierge for Parents, Students and Staff Methodist Ladies College, Sydney.
Sally Staggs, Business Manager St John’s Campus, Concordia College, Adelaide.
Peter Trenorden, Communications Manager Westminster School, Adelaide.
Mark Fortunate, Software Engineer Co-Founder and CEO, MGM Wireless.